Sometimes you learn things just from reading the kiddie menu at a restaurant. These "fun facts" come to you via Monical's Pizza Restaurant:
1. In 1990, Bill Carson of Arrington, TN, grew the largest watermelon at 262 pounds.
2. In the United States, a pound of potato chips costs 200 times more than a pound of potatoes.
3. Honey is the only edible food for humans that will never go bad.
4. An apple is made of 25% air, which is why it floats.
5. Chewing gum while cutting onions can help a person not produce tears.
6. Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.
7. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley chewing gum!