3.04.2010

Dreams of Tattoos

I had another strange dream recently, that I got a large tattoo of a rabbit on my stomach. I figure that of all of those elements, dreams of tattoos are probably the most popular, so I looked up the meaning.

Dreams of getting a tattoo can mean that:
1. you wish to stand out or be unique.
2. you want a current situation in your waking life to have long-term effects or to last forever.
3. you have something urgent to deal with that will take time away from loved ones.
4. you are going through significant life changes.

Also, an important aspect to dream interpretation is your emotional feelings about what's happening. In my case, I was pretty excited about the rabbit tattoo. So I am likely excited about whatever the tattoo represented, too.

Of course, as most professionals will tell you, dreams are best interpreted by the dreamer, so remember that these are just some suggestions. :)

(sources: Dream Moods and DreamForth)

2 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled upon a fascinating article on Psychosick.com regarding dreams about tattoos. It caught my attention because I had a strange dream where I got a large rabbit tattoo on my stomach. The article explores various meanings behind such dreams. It suggests they might symbolize a desire to stand out, a wish for something in our lives to be enduring, the handling of urgent matters, or navigating through significant life changes. What intrigued me most was the emphasis on our emotional reactions in these dreams. Feeling excited about my rabbit tattoo in the dream, as the article points out, might reflect my enthusiasm for what it represents in real life. This makes me wonder, do our dream emotions always correlate so closely with our real-life feelings? And what could a rabbit specifically symbolize in this context? For those interested in diving deeper into this topic, here's the link to the article: https://Psychosick.com/dream-about-tattoos/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what could a rabbit specifically symbolize in this context? For those interested in diving deeper into this topic, here's the link to the article: https://psychosick.com/dream-about-tattoos context? For those interested in di

    ReplyDelete